miércoles, 7 de septiembre de 2011

NSC s01e81 Amsterdamer!!

THE LOG

Amsterdam, seré breve: Tengo que volver ^-^

WHAT'S GOING ON






THE WORDS DON'T FIT THE PICTURE










                        Anna Frank's house
                                                         





CUERDAS, VIENTO, LETRA



Just because, good times ^-^

I SAW YOU_

YOU FOUND A KEY UNDER YOUR BUS SEAT

I SAW A:MAN IM A:WOMAN
WHEN: SEPTEMBER3, 2011
WHERE: Vancouver transit near Granville
It was this past weekend, night time.I was the girl with the very short light brown hair who sat beside you, fidgeting the pink rose ring I was wearing. One of the two girls riding in the front with us fell over- we couldn’t help but laugh. You have black-frame glasses and dark brown hair. You picked-up the key someone dropped and returned it to them and then disembarked close to Granville St. You made me feel bashful and I liked your handsome (geeky) style. I also liked your smile and would feel very lucky to get to see it again

WHAT'S COOKING!

Noticias frescas frescas ^-^

Google Earth para viajeros futuristas

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario